We wish to recruit a Property/Housing Manager to coordinate all aspects of our housing programme, including tenancies, maintenance and fire safety. The role will involve working closely with the Housing Authority and HSE to arrange accommodation and ongoing support for eligible persons.
Kerry Mental Health Association is an Approved Housing Body with nine residences in Tralee, Killarney, Listowel, Killorglin, Rathmore and Caherciveen providing 55 housing units for people living with mental ill-health.
- Construction and Housing/Homeless Services
- Experience collaborating with statutory organisations, retaining existing and building new relationships
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with excellent self-management experience
- A full clean driving license is required
- Experience in the field of Mental Health Recovery and/or Promotion
- A 3rd Level qualification in Housing Management, Psychiatric Nursing, Social Work or equivalent.
This is a Part-Time position which may develop into a Full-Time role. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager while the Salary will be commensurate with the experience of the individual appointed.
Please send your C.V. and letter of application to [email protected] or General Manager, Kerry Mental Health Association, Upper Lewis Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry by 5pm on Friday 8th October 2021.